AVPro Edge (www.avproedge.com) will be exhibiting high-performance audio/video connectivity products engineered for integration professionals at the upcoming 2024 ISE trade show January 30th - February 2nd in Barcelona, Spain.
AVPro Edge AC-CXWP-LPH-TW is an HDBaseT HDMI-only wall plate transmitter designed for fast, simple, trouble-free installation into single-gang EU and USA mud rings. Delivering a clean, sleek look that clients appreciate and available in black, white, and stainless-steel finishes, the AC-CXWP-LPH-TW provides a stable connection for seamless integration to any connected source. AVPro Edge ensures long-term performance stability by adhering to military-grade standards, accompanied by a 10-year warranty.
- HDMI cable lengths are unchangeable once they have been manufactured. The UHD AC-CXWP-LPH-TW delivers HD 1080P over Category Cable up to 100 meters, enabling integrators to customize the cable lengths they need for each project.
- Using the AVPro Edge AC-CXWP-LPH-TW, 4K/60 Hz, 4:2:0, 8-bit signals are flawlessly transmitted to 70 meters, including HDR10, 4:2:2, 12-bit. By using AVPro Edge proprietary Invisible Compression, 18 Gbps bandwidth source configurations are possible. PC timings and VESA data rates commonly used in schools, offices, meeting areas, and huddle rooms pass quickly from the AC-CXWP-LPH-TW to share information from any computer or source.
Thanks to the new AVPro Edge AC-AEX-DEARC-KIT, integrators can effortlessly distribute uncompromised audio fidelity to any zone over category cable runs of up to 100 meters.
- The DeARC kit is a transmitter/receiver duo capable of extracting and transferring audio signal, including high bitrate codecs, from within the eARC channel of HDMI 2.1 up to 100 meters (328 feet) over category cable to a centralized audio distribution system.
- This is a critical tool for installers that maintains bit-for-bit, accurately regulated data clocking for as many as 32 uncompressed audio channels over long distances.
- The model AC-DANTE-AMP-2CH is a 2-channel amplifier with decoding for Dante and AES67 audio formats up to 96kHz.
- This amplifier has been engineered as a problem solver for integrators, delivering outstanding performance and the critical flexibility of a compact form factor that can be mounted nearly anywhere.
- Utilizing a category cable for Dante audio input, this versatile solution has been designed to power local loudspeakers in any zone, accommodate two Dante plug-and-play audio flows, and provide an analog line-output for additional audio distribution as needed—all from a single Dante endpoint.
Exceptional MXNet Rack Accessory:
The AVPro Edge AC-MXNET-1G-R15 heavy duty MXNet rack accessory that vertically organizes up to 15 MXNet 1G encoders to create a professional, clean looking installation while facilitating both proper wire management and critical thermal dissipation.
- The AC-MXNET-1G-R15 is 6-RU tall, designed to vertically organize MXNet encoders as well as the AC-MXNET-CBOX.
- Numbered slots enable integrators to identify each unit quickly and easily—especially useful in large installations.
- A hook-and-loop metal clasp attaches to each MXNet 1G or AC-MXNET-CBOX chassis and connects the device to the bottom of the AC-MXNET-1G-R15, while a thumbscrew safely secures the top, allowing for rapid removal when required.
- AVPro Edge rack accessories have been engineered for proper ventilation while also positioning each device for effortless wire management.
AVPro Edge products feature superior design and manufacturing and are backed by a 10-year advance-replacement warranty, providing integrators with peace of mind knowing they have installed a product that has been built to last from a trusted manufacturer committed to the pro A/V channel.
About AVPro Edge
Headquartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, and a subsidiary of AVPro Global Holdings, AVPro Edge develops and manufactures high-performance connectivity products engineered to provide professional audio/video installers with the performance and functionality they must have to deliver best solutions to clients. As a full adopter of HDMI, Dolby, HDBaseT and HDCP, AVPro Edge engineers work closely with these organizations and chip manufacturers to ensure the very best products come to market on behalf of our customers worldwide. For more information, visit avproedge.com or call (877) 886-5112.
Micah Sheveloff / WIRC Media
(727) 258-4770 / email@example.com